How does Lacework manage agent log size and rotation?
- Does Lacework manage size and rotation of their agent logs or do I need to plan for that?
- See this article for some details around the agent logs: https://support.lacework.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005265194-Agent-Administration
- Including and in addition to the above:
- Max expected disk usage - 20MB
- Lacework checks every minute to see if logs need to be rotated and start rotation if the file size goes beyond 8MB.
- We keep only two copies of the log files. datacollector.log and datacollector.log.1
- If .1 already exists, it will get deleted.