- When running the AWS Cloud Formation template to integrate Lacework at config and Cloudtrail level you receive the following error in the last stages:
Received response status [FAILED] from custom resource. Message returned: Specified AWS SQS resources are already used in this Lacework Application.
- Cloud Formation Template
- The error above is when the template is trying to register the config and Cloudtrail integrations with Lacework. In some way, the account is already integrated with Lacework either by config or Cloudtrail integration.
- Verify the account is not listed in "Settings" -> "Cloud Accounts"
- Delete the account if needed and re-run the Cloud Formation template.
Customers using organisations within Lacework
- Also verify the account is not within the organisation account "Settings" -> "Cloud Accounts"