October 8, 2020
Summary of Changes/Improvements
- Agents can be deployed in containers running in the AWS ECS/Fargate environment. For detailed deployment instructions, see AWS ECS Fargate.
- Agents support a special mode called lite that reduces CPU consumption. This feature is beta in this release. To enable the Lite mode, add the following line to the config.json file:
"perfmode": "lite"When agents are running in this mode, the following limitations apply:
- Lite mode is not visible from Lacework Console
- UDP communications except DNS communications are not captured by Agent
- Number of bytes transferred, in/out bytes may be lower or not available in an Event
- Fixed an issue that agents may fail to report some types of host data in designed cadence.