To use OneLogin as a SAML IDP, you must add Lacework as a service provider.
In your OneLogin account, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to OneLogin with super user privileges.
- Go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Add App and search for Lacework.
- Click the Lacework app.
- Provide a display name and description and click Save.
The app’s settings display in the right pane.
- Click Configuration.
- Provide your Lacework account name and click Save.
- Go to More Actions > SAML Metadata.
This downloads the IDP metadata, which is required to complete the setup in the Lacework Console.
- In a separate browser tab or window, sign in to the Lacework Console.
On the Lacework SAML configuration page (see SAML Configuration), upload the IDP metadata from Step 8. Return to OneLogin.
To enable JIT user provisioning, see OneLogin SAML JIT.