August 5, 2020
Summary of Changes/Improvements
- Support for deploying the agent on Docker containers and pods using Helm. For more information, see Deploy on Kubernetes.
- Support for Ubuntu 20.04 signed package distribution.
- Support for host vulnerability assessments on containers and pods. You must deploy the agent on the containers and pods for the host vulnerability assessments to occur. For more information, see Deploy on Kubernetes. See the lists below for supported and unsupported package managers and distributions. Note that package data collection is supported for agents running on docker containers. Any other container orchestration environment is not supported.
Supported Package Managers for Host Vulnerability Assessments
- RPM, DEB
Unsupported Package Managers for Host Vulnerability Assessments
- APK (Alpine Linux Package Management)
Supported Distributions for Host Vulnerability Assessments
- All distributions listed here except CoreOS & GCOS
Unsupported Distributions for Host Vulnerability Assessments
- Container Optimized Operating System (CoreOS)
- Container optimized OS by Google (GCOS)