You can configure Lacework to forward alerts to a Microsoft Teams channel through an incoming webhook. Before completing the process in the Lacework Console, you must add a Microsoft Teams incoming webhook connector. Lacework recommends creating a dedicated channel for Lacework events.
Create an Incoming Webhook
- Navigate to the channel where you want to post Lacework events, click the channel's More options, and select Connectors.
- Locate Incoming Webhook and click Add.
- You can optionally customize your app by adding a descriptive name or icon.
- Copy the URL.
- Click Done.
For more information about using Microsoft Teams incoming webhooks, refer to Microsoft Teams documentation.
Create a Lacework Alert Channel
After you create your Lacework-dedicated incoming webhook, return to the Lacework Console and complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Lacework Console with a Lacework user that has administrative privileges.
- Navigate to Settings > Alert Channels.
- Click + Create New.
- Select Microsoft Teams.
- Name the channel.
- Add the URL of your Microsoft Teams incoming webhook.
- Click Save.
You should now begin to receive Lacework alert notifications in your chosen Microsoft Teams channel.