- Support for Time Zones in the Lacework Console—Any timestamps in the Lacework Console now include the user’s local timezone. Some of the console components that have timestamps include events, dossiers, compliance PDFs, CSV reports, etc.
Container Vulnerability Assessment Alerts and Policies—Container Vulnerability Assessment can now include alerts to notify you of detected CVEs. You can also create and configure custom vulnerability rules. For more information, see Container Vulnerability Assessment in
Behavior Anomaly Alert Suppression—You can now use policies to suppress AWS and workload behavior-based alerts. For more information, see https://support.lacework.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038090714.
- Additional Filter for the Events Dossier—The Ports filter is now available.
- Additional Filters for GCP and Azure Dossiers
- GCP—Caller IP, Principal Email, Project ID, Project Name, Region
- Azure—Caller IP, Provider Name, Role, User Name