- Support for Datadog Outgoing Integration—To incorporate Lacework events into your existing workflow, Lacework can be configured to forward events to Datadog using the HTTP API. For more information, see Datadog.
- AWS EBS Recommendations——Support for the following new AWS EBS recommendations:
- Report Type Parameter for GetLatestComplianceReport APIs—Previously only CIS Benchmark and S3 recommendations were returned when running the GetLatestComplianceReport APIs. An optional REPORT_TYPE parameter that supports specify other report types such as PCI Benchmarks for the following APIs:
For more information, see the Lacework API documentation. The Lacework API documentation is available directly from your Lacework Application at the following URI: https://YourLacework.lacework.net/api/v1/external/docs, where YourLacework is your Lacework Application.
- New Python Script for Creating GCP Integrations: This new app.py script has the following features:
- Supports creating Lacework GCP Compliance and Lacework Audit Trail Integrations. A single script run creates a single Lacework GCP Compliance Integration and optionally one or more Lacework Audit Trail Integrations.
- Supports entering the configuration settings interactively from prompts or by specifying a configuration YAML file.
- Supports rolling back the changes made in GCP if the script encounters a problem.
For more information, see GCP Compliance and Audit Log Integration - Run app.py Python Script.
- Container Vulnerability Assessment is in Public Beta: In this release, Container Vulnerability Assessment updates include the following:
- When new CVE updates are released, Lacework reevaluates existing image assessments for newly identified risks.
- Two new fields are available when adding a new container registry integration:
- Limit by Repository (optional) - This field allows you to specify a comma-separated list of repositories to discover/scan instead of all repositories in the registry.
- Limit Number of Images per Repo - This field allows you to set the maximum number of newest container images to discover/scan per repository.
- The time range filter has the following changes:
- Removed the Last 2 hours option
- The Last 24 hours option now displays the last 24 hours up to the current time instead of up to the current start hour
- The Last 3 days … Last 90 days options now display the last x days up to the current time instead of up to midnight of the current day
- Lacework API Documentation Available Directly from Lacework: The Lacework API documentation is available directly from your Lacework Application at the following URI: https://YourLacework.lacework.net/api/v1/external/docs, where YourLacework is your Lacework Application. No login to the Lacework Console is required. However, there is a link to the Lacework API documentation from the Lacework Console. From the Help drop-down, select API Documentation. For more information, see Lacework API.
- Domain Lookups Table Replacement: In the Machines dossier, the Domain Lookups by Machine table replaces the Domain Lookups table.