When creating either an Azure Compliance integration or an Azure Activity Log integration in the Lacework Console, you must provide values for the following properties:
- Client ID (Application ID)
- Client Secret
- Tenant (Directory) ID
The following procedure describes how to get these values from the Azure portal.
Use the Azure Portal to gather the required settings:
- In the left panel, select Azure Active Directory.
- Select App registrations.
- From the App registrations panel, select the Lacework SA Audit App.
- Open a text editor and copy and paste the Application (client) ID and the Directory (tenant) ID into a temporary file. In the file, label the values. Leave the file open in the editor.
- Click Certificates & secrets.
- If you do not have a client secret, create one.
- Under Client secrets, click New client secret.
- Enter a name, an expiration date and click Add.
- Copy and paste the value of the Client secret into the open file and label the value.