This topic describes how to configure a Lacework Azure Compliance integration manually using the Azure Portal and the Lacework Console.
Create an Azure App
Follow the procedure provided in Manually Create an Azure App for Integration.
Gather the Required Azure Client ID, Tenant ID, and Client Secret
Follow the procedure provided in Gather the Required Azure Client ID, Tenant ID, and Client Secret.
Create the Azure Compliance Integration on the Lacework Console
Finish creating the integration through the Lacework Console as described by the following steps.
- Log in to the Lacework Console.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Cloud Accounts.
- Click + Create New.
- Select Azure and Config and click Next.
- Enter a unique name for the integration and click Next.
- In the Client ID field, enter the Application (client) ID value copied from Azure Portal.
- In the Tenant ID field, enter the Directory (tenant) ID value copied from Azure Portal.
- In the Client Secret field, enter the Client secret value copied from Azure Portal.
- Click Save. A new integration displays in Cloud Accounts.
- When the integration is complete and successful, the status changes to Integration Successful.
For the “Integration Pending” status, you can hover over the status text and click the refresh icon to fetch the status result again. This does not retest the integration.