To use Okta as a SAML IDP, you must add Lacework as a service provider.
In your Okta account, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to Okta with administrative privileges.
- Click Admin and Create New App.
- For Platform, select Web.
- For Sign on method, select SAML 2.0.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name for your application and click Next.
- Copy the Lacework service provider XML metadata into the provided fields.
- Single sign on URL : https://youraccount.lacework.net/sso/saml/login
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID) : https://lacework.net
- Name ID format : EmailAddress
- Application username : Email
- Click Next.
- Select I’m an Okta customer adding an internal app and This is an internal app that we have created.
- Click Finish.
- From the Sign on Methods page, download and save the IDP metadata.
- Complete the setup in the Lacework Console. See the Enable SAML in the Lacework Console section in SAML Configuration.
To enable JIT user provisioning, see Okta SAML JIT.
The following Lacework logo meets Okta sizing requirements for the optional App logo under General Settings. To save the image to your computer, right-click it and click Save Image As....