To add Lacework as a service provider, you will need to sign in to Okta with administrative privileges.
In your Okta account, complete the following steps:
1) Click Admin and Create New App.
2) Select Web as the Platform and SAML 2.0 as the Sign on Method.
3) Click Create.
4) Enter a name for your application and click Next.
Copy the Lacework service provider XML metadata into the provided fields.
|Single Sign URL||https://youraccount.lacework.net/sso/saml/login|
|Audience URI (SP Entity ID)||https://lacework.net|
|Name ID format||EmailAddress|
5) Click Next.
6) Select I’m an Okta customer adding an internal app and This is an internal app that we have created.
- A Lacework logo that meets Okta sizing requirements for the optional App logo under General Settings is below. To save the image to your computer, right-click it and click Save Image As....