To add Lacework as a service provider, you will need to sign into Okta with administrative privileges.
Once in your Okta account:
1) Click the [Admin] button and then click the [Create New App] button.
2) Select Web as the Platform and SAML 2.0 as the Sign on Method.
3) Click the [Create] button.
4) Enter a name for your application and click [Next].
Copy the Lacework service provider XML metadata into the provided fields.
|Single Sign URL||https://youraccount.lacework.net/sso/saml/login|
|Audience URI (SP Entity ID)||https://lacework.net|
|Name ID format||EmailAddress|
5) Click the [Next] to continue.
6) Select option 'I’m an Okta customer adding an internal app' and 'This is an internal app that we have created.'