You can configure Lacework to forward alerts to specific VictorOps groups using a VictorOps REST endpoint.
Create a REST Endpoint
- In VictorOps, navigate to Settings > Alert Behavior > Integrations > REST – Generic
- If the REST endpoint integration is not enabled, click the blue Enable button to generate your endpoint destination URL.
Before providing the URL to Lacework, you must replace everything after the final forward slash with the routing key that you want to use for the integration. Alert routing gives you the ability to assign specific types of alerts to specific groups. The final URL must use this form:
Create a Lacework Alert Channel
After you create a VictorOps REST endpoint, return to the Lacework Console and complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Lacework Console with a Lacework user that has administrative privileges.
- Navigate to Settings > Alert Channels.
- Click + Create New.
- Select VictorOps.
- Name the channel.
- Add the VictorOps REST endpoint URL.
- Click Save.
You should now start to receive Lacework alert notifications in your chosen VictorOps group.