To incorporate Lacework events into your existing workflow, Lacework can be configured to forward events to PagerDuty using the PagerDuty Events API v2. Lacework requires an Events v2 integration key, and you must also have alerts and incidents enabled. Integration keys are generated by creating a new service or by creating a new integration for an existing service.
For more details regarding integration keys and their creation, please refer to the PagerDuty Events and REST APIs.
When you have your PagerDuty Integration key, return to the Lacework Console and complete the following steps:
- Select Integrations > PagerDuty.
- Click + Add Integrations.
- Provide a name for your integration.
- Add your integration key.
- Select an alert level; Lacework will forward events that only meet or exceed the chosen threshold.
- Click Save.
You should now start to receive Lacework event notifications in PagerDuty.