If you currently use Cisco Webex Teams, Lacework can be configured to forward events to a Webex Teams space using an incoming webhook. To create an incoming webhook, navigate to Cisco Spark Depot > Incoming Webhooks and login to your account.
- Click the [Connect] button
- Provide a name for your WebHook
- Select a space into which you want to receive events – you can use an existing space or create a dedicated Lacework space depending on your current workflow
When you have your Cisco Spark incoming WebHook, return to the Lacework UI, select Integrations > Cisco Spark, and:
- Click the [+ Add Integrations] button
- Provide a name for your integration
- Add the URL of your Spark incoming Webhook
- Select an alert level; Lacework will forward events that only meet or exceed the chosen threshold
- Click the [Save] button
You should now start to receive Lacework event notifications in your chosen WebEx Teams space.