If you currently use Cisco Webex Teams, Lacework can be configured to forward events to a Webex Teams space using an incoming webhook.
To create an incoming webhook, navigate to Cisco Spark Depot > Incoming Webhooks, log in to your account and complete the following steps:
- Click Connect.
- Provide a name for your WebHook.
- Select a space where you want to receive events – you can use an existing space or create a dedicated Lacework space depending on your current workflow.
When you have your Cisco Spark incoming WebHook, return to the Lacework Console and complete the following steps.
- Select Integrations > Cisco Spark.
- Click + Add Integrations.
- Provide a name for your integration
- Add the URL of your Spark incoming Webhook
- Select an alert level; Lacework will forward events that only meet or exceed the chosen threshold.
- Click Save.
You should now start to receive Lacework event notifications in your chosen WebEx Teams space.