You can configure a Lacework alert channel to forward alerts to a Webex Teams space as an incoming webhook.
Create an Incoming Webhook
To create an incoming webhook, navigate to Cisco Spark Depot > Incoming Webhooks, log in to your account and complete the following steps:
- Click Connect.
- Name your webhook.
- Select a space where you want to receive events – you can use an existing space or create a dedicated Lacework space depending on your current workflow.
Create a Lacework Alert Channel
After you set up your Cisco Spark incoming webhook, return to the Lacework Console and complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Lacework Console with a Lacework user that has administrative privileges.
- Navigate to Settings > Alert Channels.
- Click + Create New.
- Select Cisco Webex Teams.
- Name the integration.
- Add the URL of your incoming webhook.
- Click Save.
You should now start to receive Lacework event notifications in your chosen Webex Teams space.