You can configure a Lacework alert channel to forward alerts to a Webex Teams space as an incoming webhook.
Create an Incoming Webhook
To create an incoming webhook, go to Cisco Webex App Hub, enter Incoming Webhooks, log in to your account. and complete the following steps:
- Click Connect.
- Name your webhook.
- Select a space where you want to receive events – you can use an existing space or create a dedicated Lacework space depending on your current workflow.
Create a Lacework Alert Channel
After you set up your Cisco Spark incoming webhook, return to the Lacework Console and complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Lacework Console with a Lacework user that has administrative privileges.
- Navigate to Settings > Alert Channels.
- Click + Create New.
- Select Cisco Webex Teams.
- Name the integration.
- Add the URL of your incoming webhook.
- Click Save.
You should now start to receive Lacework event notifications in your chosen Webex Teams space.