April 26, 2021
Summary of Changes/Improvements
Lacework agent v3.8.2 and higher supports containerd (Beta). It is qualified for following deployments:
- Kops 1.20, Kubernetes 1.20, Ubuntu_x86 20.04
- AWS-EKS: Kubernetes 1.19, Bottlerocket_x86 1.0.8
containerd is not supported when dockerd is running.
- Introduced a new parameter called
serverurlthat enables you to specify the agent server URL. The default endpoint that the agent communicates with is https://api.lacework.net and the default region is US. In agent v3.8.2 and higher, you can use the
serverurloption to specify a different endpoint. This is mandatory for non-US customers. If you do not specify the
serverurl, the agent assumes that the default region is US and it uses the default endpoint of https://api.lacework.net.
- Fixed the connection attribution issue related to port forwarding
- Fixed occasional upgrade failures