- An administrator account in Lacework needs to be deleted, but there is no option in Organization Admin, Settings->Team Members to delete accounts.
- Lacework Manage@Scale Organization accounts. See https://support.lacework.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041727394 for more information.
1) Change to the organization tenant
2) Go to settings->team members, and locate the account to be decommissioned
3) Select the account and click the pencil on the right to edit it
4) Click Next and on the final page, select No to disable the account as an org admin
5) Remove every entry from the account selection drop-down for Account Administrator
6) Add any tenant for the user to be an Account User of, and click SAVE
7) Switch to the tenant you entered in step 6, and locate the user under team members
8) Select the user and click the delete icon in the upper right*
*Alternatively, for step 8, you can click ENABLED to toggle to DISABLED, in case you want to keep the account.